Gatemate Antique Lion Door Knocker
Decorative Door Knocker. Ideal for Creating or Restoring the Old World look.
Hand Pounded Black Finish.
Stainless Steel Fasteners included.
5 per box.
How to Install the Lion Head Door Knocker:
The hardware included is for a 2 ¾” thick door.
1. Determine the desired height for door knocker.
2. Locate the center of the door and drill a ¼” hole ½” down from where the top of where the door knocker will be. Drill all the way through the door.
3. Drill two more corresponding holes directly below the first one 3 ½” and 5 ¼” down respectively from the top hole. Drill all the way through the door.
4. While holding door knocker in proper place on outside of door, insert screws in top two holes from the inside of door and tighten.
5. Hold strike plate over bottom hole on outside of door and insert screw from inside of door and tighten.
Directions are for guidance only. Requirements may vary due to individual circumstances. We recommend drilling smaller pilot holes before screwing to reduce the chance of splitting wood, and when going completely through wood products, drill from both sides.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: