Gatemate Garage Door Bolts
Cane bolt for Wood Gates or Doors.
Available in Hot dipped Galvanized or Black.
Large size range 12" - 48".
Stainless Steel Fasteners included with black and galvanized fasteners included with Hot dipped galvanized hardware.
5 per box.
How to Install the Garage Door Bolt:
1. Place retainer plate onto the door/gate & insert the drop bolt in the locked position. (See diagram.)
2. Position shoot retainer plate as desired with the bottom of the drop bolt flush with the bottom of the door/gate & fix with the screws provided.
3. Slide bolt guides onto bottom of drop bolt and fasten in desired positions with screws provided. The top guide should be placed low enough to allow the bolt to drop at least 2”.
4. Let bolt drop onto the floor and mark the position where hole should be drilled. Now drill a hole large enough to accept the bolt and at least 1 ½“ to 2” deep.
5. Place floor plate over hole and secure to floor with screws.
Directions are for guidance only. Requirements may vary due to individual circumstances. We recommend drilling smaller pilot holes before screwing to reduce the chance of splitting wood, and when going completely through wood products, drill from both sides.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: