Gatemate 316 Stainless Steel Adjustable Bands and Hooks
Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Hinges. Ideal for Coastal and Marine Applications. Highly Corrosion Resistant.
Available in Self Color(Brushed Matte) or Black Powder Coated.
Sold in Pairs.
Available in 18" and 24".
Stainless Steel Fasteners Included
How to Install the Adjustable Bands and Hooks Hinge:
1. Place hinge bands in the desired position on the gate/door.
2. Mark the positions of the bolt/screw holes and drill holes to suit bolt/screws.
3. Fasten the bands to the gate/door with bolt/screws provided.
4. Insert the adjustable gate eyes into the hinge bands and screw the nuts in hand tight. Ensure both gate eyes are approximately in line with each other.
5. Position the door/gate in opening and support in the desired position ensuring sufficient clearance gaps between the gate/door and the frame. Insert the hooks into the adjustable gate eyes. Adjust gate eyes so hooks are in the desired position on the frame/post. Fasten hooks with screws provided. (NOTE: Top hook can be inverted for security purposes.)
6. Remove supports and adjust the door/gate as necessary and tighten the nuts securely.
7. Grease pins for smooth operation.
Directions are for guidance only. Requirements may vary due to individual circumstances. We recommend drilling smaller pilot holes before screwing to reduce the chance of splitting wood, and when going completely through wood products, drill from both sides.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: